To: Leica List <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 10:39:29 PST

** Reply to note from fred@csgi.com 11/28/95 08:50am GMT

> I believe the very best thing you can do is just what you did.... send a
> gentle reminder every now and then about the purpose of the list.

I agree with Fred. And maybe a reminder to people who reply to messages, and
want to write new ones for that matter, if you change the subject, please
change the subject line, so people can see what you are talking about and
decide whether they want to read it, or just delete it. It is annoying when
the subject line says "Leica R7 for sale" and you look inside and it is about
some other subject alotgether.

That's all I'll say on the subject. :-)

Regards,

Eric Welch