To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Let's hear it from the old-timers
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 1995 19:09:26 -0500

Its true that the IIIf/IIIg rangefinder and viewfinder are squinty. I find
them usable I I'm using my contacts, but difficult with glasses. I also
find the the rangefinder of these cameras superior to any other camera in
dim light (including my Ms). The 1.5x magnification makes them easy to
focus.

To compare the squinty but BRIGHT viewfinder of these cameras to the DARK
finder of the Contax G1 (or TVS) is laughable indeed.

kw

----
Ken Wilcox                preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Davison Middle School                   <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>