To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Slide film tests
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 20:04:34 -0500

I must agree that the various non-kodachrome slide films are unproven for
longevity. I have been reading since I was kid photographer in the 50s that
"this new generation of E(fill in the number)" slide films has much
improved fade resistance. My personal experience from a little as five
years ago says otherwise.

kw

----
Ken Wilcox                preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>