To: Leroy Milner <ewlmilne@antelope.wcc.edu>, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Where is everyone?
From: "Alan Barta" <sediment@micron.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 15:40:27 -0700

> Is there a problem?  Hope to hear from someone soon!

Leroy,

I don't think that there is a problem.  People are probably just busy with
work and the upcoming holidays (I know I am).  As long as I'm replying I'll
pose a question to you and the group.  What are people's experiences/feelings/
bias etc about the various 90/2.8 Elmarits and Tele-Elmarits including the
current Elmarit-M?

Alan Barta
sediment@micron.net