To: Pablo_Mendoza@roosevelt-provost.ucsd.edu, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, fred@csgi.com
Subject: Re: batteries for CL and CLE
From: James J Dempsey <jjd@k12-nis-2.bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 1995 09:38:49 -0500

I looked up the information on the PX625 replacements I purchased for
my CL.  Again, I haven't tried them yet, but they are bound to be
better than no batteries.

They use zinc-air technology (not lithium ion as I guessed yesterday).

On them it says:

    Manufactured by:
    Wein Products
    115 West 25th St
    Los Angeles, CA 90007

    Marketed by:
    The Saunders Group
    21 Jet View Dr.
    Rochester, NY 14624

I purchased them at Zeff Photo Supply in Belmont, MA.  Zeff does mail
order.  Their phone number is: 617 489 3311.  They still had some when
I left, but I don't think it was more than a handfull.

		--Jim Dempsey--
		jjd@bbn.com