To: jredfern@intacc.net, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Viso and bellows one. Still useful??
From: Clevenson2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:52:46 -0500

>So, the 200 and 400mm Telyts will fit. That's good to know.
>Are these long lenses any good?
>How do they compare to todays offerings?
>        I'm afraid that my viso and bellows are M bayonnet and >1/4" and not
>for sale. What else could I get that's so lovely looking for a >song?
Jae

Hi Jae,
  I have been happy with my 200 and 400 Telyts but I am unable to compare
them to more "modern" offerings since these are the only long focal length
lenses I have owned.
  Once you "get into" the viso stuff, there's a whole world of nifty
accessories (straight viewers, 45 and 90 degree viewers, double and pneumatic
cable releases, extension tubes, short lens mounts, etc.).
  Have fun with it!

Corey Levenson.