To: Joco Neto <jvr@animal.inescn.pt>
Subject: Re: Summaron 3.5/3.5cm vignetting!!
From: "Roy Z." <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 22:02:46 -0500 (EST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

The two Summarons I owned both showed a tendency to flare a wide
apertures. In one case, however, internal haze appeared to have been the
culprit.  However, this particular lens, even after cleaning which
removed the haze, still had image quality problems.

Re the vignetting, the only time I've seen this on a Leica lens is with
an incorrect lens hood attached.  Could this be your problem?

Roy