To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: LEICA R Series
From: Rene Cousineau <market@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 14:54:14 -0300

Hi folks
        I am new to this list so don't flame me if this question does not
fit, I could not find a FAQ file. I intend to purchase in the very near
future a Leica R series camera. I cannot afford a new or used R7 or R6.2 but
can afford a used R4, R5 or R6. Can someone who is familiar with the
R4,R5,R6 camera bodies e-mail me a quick dissertation on the differences
(features) between these models. Thank you in advance.

Rene Cousineau
Halifax. Nova Scotia
Canada