To: questusa@ix.netcom.com (Quest Electronics inc. ), leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Idea
From: beamon@primenet.com (Roger L. Beamon)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 06:25:57 -0700

At 09:04 PM 9/13/95 -0700, Quest Electronics inc. wrote:
>Hello,
>
>     What does do you think of the idea of being able to post Leica
>items for sale, or Leica items that we are looking for on this group?
>
>     This would be for Leica (Leitz) stuff only.
>
>Bill

I, for one, would rather not see it, but I'm not the list owner. If it would
be condoned by the list owner, the *posting only* should be made, with all
subsequent traffic done privately. The foregoing should be only for
*private* individuals and not by commercial interests.

Roger Beamon,  Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                           Docent, Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
                           The INTERNET: beamon@primenet.com
                           CompuServe: 70413,1720