To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Leica in NYC, Lager?
From: youngblood@medio.net (Lee Youngblood)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 21:55:25 -0700

Hi all,

Re:  Edi Weitz post: Buying a Leica M in New York, 29 Aug 1995 12:42:47.

I don't live in NYC any more but if I did I would try to find Jim Lager,
the Leica Man, who used to work for Ken Hansen Photo.  He was wonderful,
and I would trust him to point you in the right direction.  I'd like to
find him too.

Did he end up at the Leica Gallery or where?

Any one know where Ken Hansen went, I heard Florida, but that was in the
days of rumors.  I miss these guys, they helped me when I was starting out
in NYC,

Thanks for your help,  Lee

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <ewelch@jcic.org> (Re: Leica in NYC, Lager?)