To: STOCKPHOTO@info.curtin.edu.au
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Fwd: Chat Session with George Fisher, CEO, Eastman Kodak Company
From: questusa@ix.netcom.com (Quest Electronics inc. )
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 20:16:45 -0700

Hello everybody,

     Here is a piece of mail I just received that I thought others on
the net may be interested in reading.

Regards,
Bill Erfurth

Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 21:37:04 -0400
From: Kodak Webmaster <webmstr@info.kodak.com>
To: questusa@ix.netcom.com

From: webmaster at Eastman Kodak Company:
To: Eastman Kodak Guests

Normally we do not send email of this nature.  Since you were kind
enough to
leave us your comments in the Kodak "Guest Book," we would like to
inform you
of this event.  Come and meet George Fisher, CEO, Eastman Kodak
Company.   He
will be live online for one hour to answer any questions that you, the
Customer
may have.   "What matters most is not technology, not our brand name or
market
strength;  but our present and future customers.  They are our key
focus."
George  will be appearing on the Kodak Web Server Live to chat with
customers
on August 16, 1995 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. EST.  To find out how to
participate visit
the Kodak World Wide Web Server: http://www.kodak.com/

Sincerely,

Kodak Webmaster