To: Leica-users <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: M6J question
From: Robert Ng <rng@HK.Super.NET>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 03:06:07 +0800 (HKT)

Hello,

     Any information with the Leica M6J will be putting on the normal
production line like M6 selling on the market. As I know, the Elmar-M
50mm/f2.8 can very easy to buy one costing US$1,000.00 for a unlimited
production. I am looking forward to buy this camera in a normal price on
assigment.

     Cheers.

Robert Ng / News photogrpaher
rng@hk.super.net

      Robert Ng                       City office: 29/F, Dorset House,
      Chief photographer                           979 King's Road,
      South China Morning Post                     Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
      Tel- Office: (852) 2565 2284            Fax: (852) 2811 1278
           Moblie: (852) 9017 7831       Internet: rng@hk.super.net