To: LEICA-USERS <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Subject: New Leica mini lux
From: Jack Hamilton <75442.1557@compuserve.com>
Date: 30 May 95 23:41:35 EDT

TO: Martin Tai (READ)... and other interests Leica devotees:
	My local Leica dealer here in Milwaukee tells me that the list price is
something like $995.000 (it is reported to be under $1000).
	SO---you can make your best deal from there. My dealer has ordered
one...and so I should be seeing one soon after they become available...
	Although I assume that you will be able to see one yourself...BTW, where
are you Located???

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin