To: Jeffrey Frey <jeff@eng.umd.edu>
Subject: Re: PX625
From: Charles Albertson <chucko@eskimo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 1995 19:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

It seems to depend on where you live. The "ban" on mercury batts is not
in effect in Washington, apparently because the last legislature never
got around to enacting the statute (and I doubt if the new bunch will,
either). So they're still on sale here, and a few other states as well.
You might look for them from a mail-order dealer in a state where they're
still sold.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.