To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, nonnecke@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca
Subject: Re: How to carry an M-series with 4 lenses
From: David.Bernard@Central.Sun.COM (Dave Bernard)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 07:20:41 EST

You might want to look into the Bellingham bags, sold by
Leica of the US.  These are British made, canvas and leather,
waterproof, rugged, and classy-looking.  Also quite expensive.

I have one, the Original Henley, and am not in love with it.
The pockets are kind of deep, and I would like a zipper or
something, rather than belt buckles, to make sure that
everything stays inside, including small objects, should
the bag invert.  Still, they are compact, and go with the
Leica image.

Dave