To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: favorite books on Leicas?
From: Mico Loretan <mico@rainbow.econ.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1993 09:43:08 -0500
Cc: mico@rainbow.econ.virginia.edu

Greetings!

	I'm new to this list, and I'm also a new owner of a small
Leica system (an R4 and two lenses), received very recently from my
father-in-law.  He no longer has manuals for his equipment, though.
So, I'm wondering if any of you have suggestions regarding well-written
instruction books and/or manuals, for Leicas in general and for an R4
in particular.  (I do have experience in general photography, having
had various Nikon systems over the last 15 years.)

	Also, is there anything special I should know about care
for Leicas that's different from other photo equipment?

Sincerely,

Mico Loretan

Mico Loretan
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Economics
University of Virginia					  Tel (804) 924-7845
114 Rouss Hall						  Fax (804) 982-2904
Charlottesville, VA 22901	       email: mico@rainbow.econ.virginia.edu