Subject: [Leica] Anyone with old TLR lying around?
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 12:41:49 -0700

Still mainly shooting 4x5 and Hassy but I got a Minolta Autocord
inexpensively. For good measure, I loaded it with a couple rolls of Double
X, and developed them in JOBO Alpha. The results are pretty darn amazing
for a 70+ years camera, and I was handholding mostly at 1/30th!

If you have some rarely used TLR, hit me up with an offer! I talked to an
Autocord repair expert, and he said use the camera until it dies. While the
camera is good, it's not worth it to repair them (!!) Kind of like the new
digital cameras, heh.

Here's a sample from the local Mountain View Arf and Whine festival:

https://richardmanphoto.com/@Richard_Man/images/view?image_id=3775506674673d3d

The site is running on the new product I am developing. A gallery and
social media platform for artistt. The neat thing is that you can create a
portfolio with multiple galleries on https://imagecraft.art, and then point
your own domain (e.g. https://richardmanphoto.com)
and it will have your own branding!

--