Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE: SL & lenses
From: s.yoder at comcast.net (Stan Yoder)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 11:36:45 -0400

Fellow Luggers, I'm now 92 and don't get around much anymore, so it's
time to (reluctantly) divest of my SL and M gear, starting with the SL.
I'm second owner of the body and 24-90 zoom. Both are in excellent
shape. I've added a ThumbsUp grip, second battery and M-lenses adapter.
The 24-90 came with a B&W UV/haze filter and I'll add a Hoya polarizer.
$1000 for the SL and $1800 for the zoom. I also bought new a Sigma Art
24/f1.4 AF in L mount, $400. I think I have all the boxes. Email me w/
questions or for photos. An M240 and a bunch of M lenses are next.

Stan Yoder, geezer, Pittsburgh area