Subject: [Leica] FS: Lots, including 35/2 Summ ASPH, 50/1.5 Nokton
From: amoore at 40mcw.net (Andrew Moore)
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2024 09:45:42 -0400

Lots of Leica stuff available including mint 11608 35/2 Summicron ASPH
and mint Nokton 50/1.5 both in screw mount with boxes. I bought these
two new, many years ago, and they've sat mostly unused. Loads of other
Leica items including older screw mount lenses, bodies, adapters,
bellows, filters, cable releases, etc.

I'd like to sell it all as a lot (price TBD, I've been out of the Leica
loop for years) and it would be best to do this in person. I'm in
Southern Maine / NH, about an hour from Boston. If you're interested
and can make the trip, I can provide more photos and we figure out a
price.

The IIIf with 90 and 50 cm lenses is one I've used for about 40 years,
and which Sherry Krauter CLAd in the early 2000s.

https://40mcw.net/fs/leica/leica_lot.jpg

Thanks,
-Andrew