Subject: [Leica] IMG: New friend
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 18:33:07 -0700

We lost our Border Terrier, Tilly last February at age 16 1/2. We like
this particular breed, so I looked for another "Border." This is Carley,
who we brought home at the end of June. She was a breeder's dog, and at
age 5 is now done with having puppies. She needed a new home, and we're
it. She's a sweet, affectionate girl. As you can see, she's settled in
quite nicely. This is one of her favorite positions, "helping" me when
I'm using the computer or operating my ham radio.? iPhone photo by Katya.

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: New friend)
Reply from boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein) ([Leica] IMG: New friend)