Subject: [Leica] Friday Follies
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 05:30:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week starts with a trip up to Garland TX which is a
suburb of Dallas.  We went to see an interactive art project named
"MeowWolf"  There are several of these now(Santa Fe, Dallas, Houston at
least).  They are pretty interesting and can be seen on many levels.
However, today we don't get past the exterior walls to the building.  First
is the wall to a restaurant:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Wall+outside+Rainforest+Cafe+Dallas.jpg.html

Now the wall to the actual venue:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Wall+at+MeowWolf+Dallas.jpg.html

Last for today is a display in a BBQ joint we ate lunch at:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Austin+Signs/Bobcat+at+BBQ+joint.jpg.html

I don't think I would have paid staff to climb on a ladder.

All the best.
--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com