Subject: [Leica] Capture One - the road less followed?
From: john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 09:36:54 +0000

Capture One has gone to the same pricing model (albeit more expensive) as
Adobe AFAIK.

john

?On 25/07/2024, 01:15, "LUG on behalf of Douglas Barry"
<lug-bounces+john=mcmaster.co.uk at leica-users.org on behalf of imra at
iol.ie> wrote:

    Incidentally, it comes with a free trial
    of Capture One which I know little about. I use Lightroom 6 and PSE 15
    which won?t work with the new Fuji raw files. Of course, I could go
    Adobe monthly, but I?d be interested in hearing what people have to say
    about the Capture One directional option. Has any one switched to it?

    Opinions gratefully received.

    Douglas