Subject: [Leica] [IMG] [PESO]:
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 19:54:13 +0100

Two from a pond a few miles away.

The "Speech House" refers to a building where the court of the local
foresters used to meet and take decisions about the management of the
forest (The Forest of Dean) and occasionally to deal with the behaviour
of its inhabitants. The forest in those days was pretty autonomous.
Hence the saying  "We're not English, We're not Welsh, We're Forest"

The pond itself:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/Speech_House_Pond_1000007990.jpg.html>

Some waterlilies:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/Speech_House_Pond_1000007987_v2.jpg.html>

All details as per EXIFs; post-processed with Snapseed.

Thanks for looking and as ever your C&Cs are much appreciated.

To those who object to posting phone photos, I can only say that I am
also packing up an order of *film* shot on my IIIf and M3 to go to
Harman for processing! :-)

All the best,

Peter
--