Subject: [Leica] [IMG] [PESO]: Somerset House
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 20:23:07 +0100

I went to Photo London a few weeks ago. As usual (IMHO) the artworks on
display certainly weren't that great.

However, I took this as I exited a lower level:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/Somerset+House+-+3.jpg.html>

The foreground figure was in bright red. I thought that it would work
well in B&W....I am no too sure that it does. I had been going to post
the colour (larger) original and ask your collective opinion, but for
some reason the gallery either rotates it or distorts i and won't let me
sort it..

In the meantime here is a Cardoon. Just because I find their leaves
fascinating and beautiful!:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/Cardoon.jpg.html>

Thanks for looking and as ever your C&Cs are much appreciated.

Peter
--

Dr. Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] [IMG] [PESO]: Somerset House)