Subject: [Leica] Simplified Backup for the average Digital Photographer....
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 19:28:16 -0700

Sage advice.? Basically what I do and I use the free Microsoft Synctoy
to do the backup every few days. One backup for the photos and one for
the lightroom catalog.? I know this is totally manual but it works for
me and it is free..

But I was wondering if you have any recommendations for an easy to use
automated software that could do this for me?? Maybe not real time, but
maybe once a day?? Windows user.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans