Subject: [Leica] My Zone System Days
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:40:13 +0200

In the 80?s I was learning and doing a lot of exercises of the the Zone
System, I recognize it was an excellent apprenticeship for learning and
acquire practice estimating the light, B&W, developing. Now I compare this
time as the are arpeggios exercises for a pianist, the necessary exercises
to forget the technique when is playing.

This picture is te scan from a print I?ve do on my Darkroom in Ilford
Gallery No.1, I want scan the negative and try to improve the contrasts,
when I have more time.

Toll, El Brugent River, La Riba (Tarragona)

Please view large

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zone+System+Days/1984040219PLLR5.jpg.html>

Leica R3, Super Angulon 21mm f4, Film Technical Pan 2415  ISO25, developed
in Technidol L.C., with pre-weting and interrupted developing resting 1 min.
in water.

Thanks for looking!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis