Subject: [Leica] OT: Designed Apple Pages flyer, default was A3 but I need A4 --> Thank you Phillipe!
From: peter.cheyne at gmail.com (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 22:02:19 +0900

Many thanks, Phillipe!

I didn?t think about printing from the browser! I tried printing from the
pdf in my desktop and that kept cropping it in half. So, fro my browser, I
had to print it at 70%, then I got the right size. By now, I?ve save that
pdf at the 70% setting and re-uploaded it, so anyone wanting to print it
from the online location will be able to do so at A4 right away.

Again, many thanks!

Peter

www.KyotoContemplation.org

Kyoto Notre Dame University