Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant Dueling Leicas
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 09:32:40 -0700

Peter Dzwig OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted Grant Dueling Leicas

> Dennis,
> > a very good shot, I really like the shadows and contrast. Captures Ted
> > very well.
> Peter

Hi Dennis and Peter,
Thank you ! :-)  But I bet you LADS have no idea how long it takes the
"MAKE-UP CREW" to  create this "contrasty & formitable" look before I leave
my home?? It makes a shooter look like a persona not to question if the
camera is pointed in the subjects direction! ;-) ;-)

You don't realy believe that one do you? ;-) ;-)

cheers,
ted
PS: Interesting though. Thanks.

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Ted Grant Dueling Leicas)