Subject: [Leica] On Assignment (from Ted Grant): The Twilight Zone GEORGE L.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:22:09 -0500

On Sep 8, 2013, at 10:26 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:

> "Spider webs and film reel." :-) Once again an imaginative interpretation
> of
> the "TWILIGHT ZONE" as the meaning of the assignment.
>
> Not sure the "blue colour is as powerful as shooting this in B&W might have
> been? I think seeing "a colour version & B&W" side by each would be a valid
> case for which is the more powerful in "CREEPY FEELINGS?"
>
> well done and imaginative!

Thank you for sharing your time and thoughts Ted.
Great fun.

No film reel here.
We're looking at the propane tank under the gas grill.

For anyone who may wish to discover
if "blue colour is as powerful as shooting this in B&W might have been"
I've added an "untoned version" and the "original color version."
to the page <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=7898>

and I'd love to hear opinions on the effectiveness of the toning
or possible preferences for the B&W.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com