Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Problem
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 08:49:01 +0100

I am completely baffled! I have a series of .dng files from a jazz concert
which show up as colour images in Finder and yet Lightroom 5 insists on
rendering them as b&w.

My understanding is that a .dng (i.e. raw) file cannot, by its very nature,
be b&w and yet I have been all through the settings in LR and cannot find
anything amiss except the red slider in the 'Hue' settings is at +96. I have
tried reseting it to ) but it does nothing.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or