Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday - 35 Summicron ASPH LTM, Rollei 2.8F, Graflex 4x5
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:06:56 -0400

Leica 35mm f2 Summicron LTM ASPH chrome body, $2250 USD

    Mint condition with box and correct round 12526 lens shade.
    This is the legendary 35mm f2 ASPH optics but in a special brass LTM
    mount.
    The box label says that this lens was brought into the UK market.
    I understand that this lens was specially made for the Japanese
    Leica market.
    I got it in trade a couple years ago, and literally haven't used
    it.  It is flawless.

Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar, whiteface, 12/24, $2000 USD

    Close to mint condition with beautiful glass.
    I had it checked by Kindermann and they gave it a clean bill of health.

Graflex Crown Graphic, top rangefinder,  with 135mm f/4.7 Optar, $400 USD

    Beautiful and complete condition, rangefinder is aligned with the
    correct cam.
    No idea if the red projected viewfinder works
    I've shot this with a Polaroid back and photos were amazing.

Graflex Super Graphic body, no lens, but with 34mm Copal 0 board, $275 USD

    Nice camera, looks to be fully operational, but untested.
    Bellows appear light tight.
    Rangefinder does not appear to be working (I can't see a secondary
    image)
    Missing the battery cover.

Free shipping in Canada via Canada Post
USA shipping $50, will ship via FEDEX with full insurance.
Outside of North America $250 shipping via FEDEX with full insurance,
for the Rolleiflex or 35/2 Summicron ASPH