Subject: [Leica] Ted, thank you
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:21:08 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Totally Agree!

When I retired from Naval Photography in 1992 I thought that if I NEVER
got another imaging assignment/mission it would be WAY TOO SOON!
Fast forward 20 years and now I'm looking forward to it!  Tell me it's
not a virus! ;-)

Keep em comin!  Something tells me the better photogs will participate.

Montie

Replies: Reply from zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Ted, thank you)