Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/8/2013: the boyfriend and the happy cow
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:36:43 +0100

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu>`wrote

creature that every father examines with utmost skepticism: a boyfriend. In
this case, said creature lives in the town of Carmarthen, a small town about
80 miles west of Cardiff. Yesterday we spent the day there:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2735503623&k=5SM3n4p&lb=1&s=O

You're almost in Ireland! Anyway, your daughter looks happy. I wonder about
how the photographer feels? :-)

suit (for the uninitiated: happycow.net is one of the main sites to visit if
you want to find vegetarian/vegan restaurants in a city):
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2735503642&k=tmgrWVW&lb=1&s=O

I see she is oriental and doing the V thing with her fingers in the photo.
That seems to be a popular pose in the east (of here, I might add!!!)

Douglas