Subject: [Leica] Dr. Ted's and other's comments on images
From: bigdlakeside at yahoo.com (Rod Smith)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Ted and others:
Thank you for comments on my images.
Your encouragment and kind comments are appreciated.
I have been tied up with the start of a new semester at scool (I teach), so
I have been unable to do anything for the last two weeks. I will try to get
back to it this weekend.
I am not too savy on the way to reply to the e-mails, but I am finding now
that I am familiar with many posters and images by shooter, and I expect
most other as well, so hopefully everyone will know some of the things I
have done.
So, thank you in advance for looking at my images in the short future.
Rod Smith
Satesboro and Atlanta, GA US