Subject: [Leica] Images of Yosemite Fire (Rim Fire)
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:35:45 -0700

Since my in-law side of the family lives in the LA area, I see this
viewpoint a lot.  It is comical watching the news down there.  They will
watch two hours of the same local news repeated every half hour, then turn
it off when the national news comes on.  And when we visit their friends,
and now our friends houses down there, the same is true.

And I love it when they call anything north of Bakersfield or Fresno
"Northern California".  I guess Redding must be polar bear country.

The more, year after year, I hear of the drought here and the drought there
across the West and the South West, I think this is the new norm.  Get use
to it.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson