Subject: [Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT
From: jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:25:56 -0400

Hello Lluis;

Even though the second photo shows the couple closer to each other, I
like the first photo more... to me they appear as though they might turn
their heads to each other to speak momentarily.

I find all that background activity interesting as it further shows the
couple together separately.

Jim H

Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT)
Message from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] in-COMMUNICATION PROJECT)