Subject: [Leica] Sunday Photo Walk
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:48:28 +0100

My Lighthouse images were as a result of a larger project that I have always
wanted to do on the similarities fo religions. All religions have one prime
deity, they all have birth, coming to faith, marriage and death rituals and
yet they are always arguing over who is right and who is wrong. I would like
to do a project emphasising the similarities of faith rather than the
differences. The big problem is that the churches I have approached in
general don't want to know.

Gerry

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Sunday Photo Walk)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Sunday Photo Walk)