Subject: [Leica] In Cardiff this week
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:38:43 +0100

Hi all,

I am in Cardiff all this week, staying with my daughter at the Future Inn in
Cardiff Bay. She has to re-sit some exams later this week, and I have to
help her move into the news digs on Monday. Until then, I have a rather
flexible schedule, especially in the evenings. We already have plans for
Saturday, but if someone is in the area and wants to meet up for a pint or
two...

I have a car, so am reasonably mobile, at least when not getting lost.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain