Subject: [Leica] Shooting in the rain on the streets
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:06:19 -0700

Really like the lone person in the crosswalk.  Very striking.  and the last
one texting is great.  Having grown up in Seattle, it is odd to see so many
umbrellas.  We just ignored the rain for the most part.  My mom just told us
to walk between the drops.  Of course, now in Seattle, with all the
"imports" since the 60's, umbrellas abound, and they even have a festival
for them.

Aram