Subject: [Leica] Shooting in the rain on the streets
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:02:29 -0700

David Teo Boon Hwee SHOWED:

> Hi
> Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. Here's a set of
> pictures to share - shot during the rainy days in Tokyo.
>
> http://5stonesphoto.com/blog/2013/08/26/tokyo-dreaming-v-raining-in-tokyo/
>
> It was raining heavily in Singapore (strangely I felt no compulsion to
> shoot when I am home) so I decided to blog this compilation. :)
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello David,

Love it! For real photojournalism and staying right in the rain shooting it!
An interesting series to say the least. Most shooters would vanish into the
interior of a pub or bar before standing their ground  in the midst of a
deluge.  :-)

Good on you for an interesting series under tough conditions! And in real
B&W, whay it should be under these conditions. Makes you look harder at the
faces and expressions.  Thanks for posting

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from david5stones at gmail.com (David Teo Boon Hwee) ([Leica] Shooting in the rain on the streets)