Subject: [Leica] Is film making a comeback?
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:34:00 -0700

Pro Photo Connection in Irvine has an E6 line running.  They can handle
35,120/220,4x5, and maybe 8x10.  No 5x7.  4 hour service.
They will probably laugh at the B+H  mailers, though......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

\

Several weeks ago I took a roll of 120 Ektachrome out of the freezer
(long-expired) and went shooting with my Rollei 2.8F. Had bought prepaid
mailers from B&H several years ago, used one to send it to a lab in Calif*.
Finally got it back, with a note that they were no longer doing E6. Bummer.

Stan Yoder