Subject: [Leica] BLUR - My last words.
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 09:39:48 -0500

I think you vastly underestimate the depth of knowledge, training and
experience on this list. For example: I'd guess that Doug Herr spends at
least a hundred hours of "observation" for every minute of looking through a
viewfinder.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] BLUR - My last words.)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] BLUR - My last words.)