Subject: [Leica] weekly assignment....
From: dbirkey at hcjb.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 02:50:57 +0000

For those of us who have day jobs and busy schedules....  I'd vote for
having at least a week ( a full 7 days... ) or two weeks for each theme...
Actually I'd vote for a monthly theme/ contest...   that or a two week
period would be easier for me to participate in...   as well as put more
effort in getting something worth posting...   I know that defeats some of
the purpose of getting people out shooting more frequently... but maybe more
people would participate in a monthly or bi-weekly exercise....

Duane...

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] weekly assignment.... Duane Birkey ASKED? 2 WEEK DEADLINE!!!!!!)