Subject: [Leica] "Look Large"
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:54:50 -0700

I'd like an explanation of the behavior of "look large" on the LUG gallery.
Many of the posted shots just nicely fit onto most of my screen when I
invoke it. But my pictures from the M9 are very much larger than my screen
when I look large, requiring major scrolling. This defeats the purpose. I
thought that this might be because my .jpgs were close to 2 MB. Today, as an
experiment, I posted the same picture at 406 KB, 1 MB, and 9.7 MB. Look
large expanded all three by what appeared to be the same ratio. What's going
on?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204