Subject: [Leica] Alan Meets Nationally Known Photographers
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 00:39:42 -0400

Alan Magayne-Roshak:

How nice to see (and be reminded of) my friend and mentor Walter Heun.whose
name you include in your list. Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA

Re: "I met Robert Gilka (and many other nationally known photographers) when
our department used to host the judging for the Wisconsin News Photographers
Association annual print competition..I can hardly believe the list of
photographers I was able to meet through my job - Walter Heun (of E. Leitz),
W. Eugene Smith, Alfred Eisenstaedt, Ernst Haas, Ed Farber; Frank
Scherschel, Tom Abercrombie, Sam Abell,  A. E. Wooley, Howard Sochurek,
Joseph Costa, Dean Conger, Steve Raymer, Eliot Elisofon; Harold Edgerton,
David Eisendrath,  Howard Chapnick, Angus McDougall...and others.."