Subject: [Leica] Mr. B. D. Colen speaks
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 14:09:55 -0500

Got to jump in and say all the commenters are right, even if I lean a bit
more in the direction of my contemporary, B.D.

It's more a matter of the right tool for what we, the
photographers/communicators, are trying to convey.

My first photo instructor made us work in black and white for a semester or
two. Learn basics, find our way around darkrooms and work on the vision
thing. And it was a heck of a lot cheaper.

These days, sometimes it's the color that works and sometimes it's the black
and white.

I'm a secularist interested in the right medium for my message. (Thank you,
Marshall.)

A good photo is a good photo.

Regardless.

Greg Rubenstein