Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cerro de Oro
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:12:36 -0500

On Jul 5, 2013, at 4:05 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> That's why I included the green leaves.  It really was that blue - winter
> sunrise in the land of eternal springtime.
>
> TIna
>

> On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:54 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3 at mac.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Jul 5, 2013, at 3:35 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/151157648

I certainly can't argue with your actual experience.
Though it's the very blue-green that makes it appear unnatural to my eyes.
I don't experience that green in nature.
I feel confident that toning down the blue will bring the green into a
natural range;
while maintaining a very cool, blue, early morning feeling to the photograph.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com