Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tasting whisky
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:30:50 -0700

Yes Lluis, it was very good whisky...
But my after-drinking photography needs some work, only a couple more
shots from the evening were successful!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Tasting whisky)