Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/7/2013: my newly minted engineer
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:44:31 -0700

Indeed, I wish him all the best in his future endeavors!
A proud day for you and your family.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."