Subject: [Leica] IMG: San Francisco Romance - cropped version
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:54:01 -0700

Jayanand, Scott and Philippe,
Thank you for you thoughts.
It's funny, I too prefer the first version, but have had comments
elsewhere that led me to play with the cropping.
C'est la vie!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] IMG: San Francisco Romance - cropped version)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: San Francisco Romance - cropped version)